EATHORPE VILLAGE HALL Facilities
A well-equipped village hall, ideal for activities from table tennis to dancing, from art classes to wedding receptions.
What to expect
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Bar area, with large fridge/freezer and sink
- Toilets with separate disabled toilet and baby changing room
- Vaulted ceiling with lovely views over the orchard and river
- High Speed WiFi
- Excellent sound system, with screen and portable projector
- Large Entertainment Area
N.B. No music is allowed after 11.30pm and the Hall and Car Parking must be clear by Midnight.
- Staging and lighting
- Large Lobby and Cloakroom
- Kitchen with professional range cooker
- Professional dishwasher
- Boiling Water on tap
- Crockery/cutlery/glasses for 60 people
- Heating through a bank of solar panels on the roof of the hall, plus two air source heat pumps.
N.B. We reserve the right to refuse hiring the Hall for 13-25 year old’s parties where alcohol might be consumed.
- Seating capacity for up to 60 people – more for buffets
- Useful mezzanine level providing extra entertaining space
- Car Parking – Limited space for about 10-15 cars outside the Hall, but plenty of space along the right hand side of the lane to the South between the Hall and the Fosse Way. Parking not allowed in the Village
- Refurbished patio with lovely views over the village orchard